We’re working hard to make FWD50 the most valuable week of your year, combining essential lessons with inspiring content and chance to learn from your peers at home and around the world.
FWD50 is considered a training event for federal employee budgetary purposes. Our November 7 workshops offer training on a number of topics relevant to digital transformation, and feature hands-on work and concrete takeaways. In 2018, these include:
- Agile project management (taught by the Project Management Institute.)
- Communicating digital policy (taught by the Centre for Excellence in Public Sector Marketing.)
- Open data, access technologies, and ubiquitous digital accessibility.
- Digital identity (Tim Bouma, DIACC’s Joni Brennan, and Aurélie Pols.)
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- Moving to Digital Government (Alistair Croll, Pia Waugh, and a variety of speakers.)
Stay tuned for a complete list of workshop topics and takeaways.
Kinds of ticket
There are two kinds of ticket for the event:
- Workshop+Conference tickets include participation in the November 7 Workshops, and the General Conference on November 8 and 9.
- Conference tickets are for the General Conference on November 8 and 9 only.
- We have group tickets available at a deep discount to government departments.
Discounts and other ways to participate
We’re committed to making the event accessible to those who want to have a voice. To this end, there are other ways to get involved:
- You can volunteer to help out on site, and get a free pass in return.
- You may qualify for a discount if you’re within academia, or a member of a partner organization.
- If you’re with the media and want to cover the event, we have a limited number of media access passes we can offer.
- Did we miss something? Please let us know; we’ll do our best to consider every request fairly and quickly.
To find out more, check out this contact form.